India's Predicted XI vs. England, First ODI: In the Event of Virat Kohli's Absence, Who Will Step In?
Prior to the first ODI against England, India is concerned about an injury to Virat Kohli.
The opening game of the ODI series between England and India will take place on Tuesday at The Oval.
The Indian cricket team begins its ODI season on Monday with a match at the Kennington Oval in London after defeating England 2-1 in the T20I series.
The likely lineup for India against England in the first ODI:
1. Rohit Sharma (captain): He appeared to be in fantastic form during the T20I series but was unable to turn his early starts into significant scores. He will get an opportunity to turn things around in the ODIs.
2. Shikhar Dhawan - The selectors are currently just taking the seasoned batter into consideration for ODI matches. He would be driven to make an impression.
3. Shreyas Iyer - He might get a chance with Kohli most likely out. The right-hander wants to improve his current form, which isn't fantastic.
4. Suryakumar Yadav - One of the best batters right now, he crushed an incredible century in the third Twenty20 International match against England.
5. Rishabh Pant (wk) - If he performs, there is no better sight on the cricket pitch than Pant's dashing demeanour.
6. Hardik Pandya - The all-around player with a quick bowl will provide the team balance.
7. Ravindra Jadeja - Another excellent all-arounder, he must improve his batting performance. He has the ability to use the ball sparingly.
8. Yuzvendra Chahal - The leg-spinner is currently going through a purple patch and will be expected to scalp wickets for his team.
9. Jasprit Bumrah—After sitting out the third T20I—will likely lead the bowling unit once more.
10. Arshdeep Singh, A left-arm pacer will always bring variety and depth to the XI, and Arshdeep demonstrated his adaptability on the field during India's T20I debut.
11,Mohammed Shami, a seasoned pacer, can be very useful in English conditions.